Georgia Institute of Technology
Technology Square Research Bldg.
85 Fifth St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30332-0760
Ph.D.: December 15
- Ph.D., Human-Centered Computing
Areas of Research
- Cognitive Science
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Intelligent Systems/AI
- Learning Sciences and Technology
- Social Computing
IELTS Academic Requirements
- Scores submitted to Georgia Institute of Technology, "Graduate"
- Minimum Score Required: ≥ 7.5
- Minimum band score for Reading, Listening, and Speaking is 6.5
- Minimum band score for Writing is 5.5
- Institute Code: 5248
- Department Code: 78
- Minimum Score Required:
- Internet-based: 100, with minimum section scores of 19
- Institute Code: R5248
- Department Code: 0402
- General Test: Not Required
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Examples of HCC Research
- Go to "View Tuition Costs by Semester," and select the semester you plan to start. Graduate-level programs are divided into sections: Graduate Rates–Atlanta Campus, Study Abroad, Specialty Graduate Programs, Executive Education Programs
- Find the degree and program you are interested in and click to access the program's tuition and fees by credit hour PDF.
- In the first column, determine the number of hours (or credits) you intend to take for your first semester.
- Determine if you will pay in-state or out-of-state tuition. Learn more about the difference between in-state and out-of-state. For example, if you are an in-state resident and planning to take six credits for the Master of Architecture degree, the tuition cost will be $4,518.
- The middle section of the document lists all mandatory Institute fees. To see your total tuition plus mandatory fees, refer to the last two columns of the PDF.