School of Literature, Media, and Communication
Georgia Institute of Technology
Technology Square Research Building
85 5th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308-1030
- BS/MS: February 1
- M.S.: February 1
- Ph.D.: December 15
Areas of Research
- Media Theory, History, and Criticism
- Digital Art and Design
- Educational Applications
- Experimental Game Design
- Information and Interaction Design
- Interactive Narrative
- Experimental Television
- Mixed Reality
- Physical Computing
GRE Requirement: Not required at any level of our program for 2021 admissions
- Institute Code: 5248
- Department Code: 98
- Minimum Score Required:
- Paper-based: 650
- Internet-based: 114, with minimum section scores of 19
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement explaining the role of the DM program in the applicant's creative, intellectual and professional development
- Writing sample and online portfolio, submitted via the Application Portal
- Go to "View Tuition Costs by Semester," and select the semester you plan to start. Graduate-level programs are divided into sections: Graduate Rates–Atlanta Campus, Study Abroad, Specialty Graduate Programs, Executive Education Programs
- Find the degree and program you are interested in and click to access the program's tuition and fees by credit hour PDF.
- In the first column, determine the number of hours (or credits) you intend to take for your first semester.
- Determine if you will pay in-state or out-of-state tuition. Learn more about the difference between in-state and out-of-state. For example, if you are an in-state resident and planning to take six credits for the Master of Architecture degree, the tuition cost will be $4,518.
- The middle section of the document lists all mandatory Institute fees. To see your total tuition plus mandatory fees, refer to the last two columns of the PDF.