Georgia Institute of Technology
756 West Peachtree St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
- Early Round - Oct. 15
- Standard Round - Dec. 5
- Final Round for International candidates currently outside the US - March 15
- Final Round for US citizens, permanent residents and International candidates currently in the US - June 1
- Standard Round - Sept. 1
- Final Round - Oct. 1
- Master's, Quantitative and Computational Finance
- Institute Code: 5248
- Minimum Score Required:
- Internet-based: 95, with minimum section scores of 19
IELTS Academic Requirements
- ≥ 7 (minimum band score for Reading, Listening, and Speaking is 6.5; minimum band score for Writing is 5.5)
- Institute Code: R5248
- General Test: Required
- Institute Code: HWK-54-37
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Go to "View Tuition Costs by Semester," and select the semester you plan to start. Graduate-level programs are divided into sections: Graduate Rates–Atlanta Campus, Study Abroad, Specialty Graduate Programs, Executive Education Programs
- Find the degree and program you are interested in and click to access the program's tuition and fees by credit hour PDF.
- In the first column, determine the number of hours (or credits) you intend to take for your first semester.
- Determine if you will pay in-state or out-of-state tuition. Learn more about the difference between in-state and out-of-state. For example, if you are an in-state resident and planning to take six credits for the Master of Architecture degree, the tuition cost will be $4,518.
- The middle section of the document lists all mandatory Institute fees. To see your total tuition plus mandatory fees, refer to the last two columns of the PDF.