Dr. Michael Terrell
School of Public Policy
Georgia Institute of Technology
D. M. Smith Building
685 Cherry St.
Atlanta, GA 30332-0345
- Spring 2024: October 1
- Fall 2024: March 15
- Spring 2025: October 15
- Spring 2024:
- Final: October 1
- Fall 2024
- Priority Deadline & International Students: February 15
- Final: March 15
- Spring 2025:
- Final: October 15
- Fall 2024: December 15
- Cybersecurity (Policy), Online
- Public Policy
- Sustainability Energy and Environmental Management
- Public Policy
Areas of Research
- Economic Development Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Information and Communication Policy
- Science and Technology Policy
- Institute Code: 5248
- Department Code: 80
- Minimum Score Required:
- Paper-based: 600
- Internet-based: 100, with minimum section scores of 19
- Institute Code: R5248
- General Test: Required for Ph.D and MSEEM fellowship, and Cybersecurity-Policy (Atlanta Campus) applicants only.
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Answers to the following prompts:
- We would like to have a sense of your career goals. Please describe your ideal post-graduation placement and what you would like to be doing in that position.
- Why is the School of Public Policy at Georgia Tech for you and your career aspirations?
- Articulate a research question agenda you are interested in pursuing during your doctoral studies.
- Go to "View Tuition Costs by Semester," and select the semester you plan to start. Graduate-level programs are divided into sections: Graduate Rates–Atlanta Campus, Study Abroad, Specialty Graduate Programs, Executive Education Programs
- Find the degree and program you are interested in and click to access the program's tuition and fees by credit hour PDF.
- In the first column, determine the number of hours (or credits) you intend to take for your first semester.
- Determine if you will pay in-state or out-of-state tuition. Learn more about the difference between in-state and out-of-state. For example, if you are an in-state resident and planning to take six credits for the Master of Architecture degree, the tuition cost will be $4,518.
- The middle section of the document lists all mandatory Institute fees. To see your total tuition plus mandatory fees, refer to the last two columns of the PDF.