College of Computing
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332-0765
- M.S.: March 15
- M.S.: August 15
- Computer Science
Areas of Research
- Computational Perception & Robotics
- Computing Systems
- Interactive Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Institute Code: 5248
- Department Code: 78
- Minimum Score Required:
- Paper-based: 600
- Internet-based: 100, with minimum section scores of 19
IELTS Academic Requirements
- 7.5 Overall Band score and minimum Component Band scores of: 6.5
- Reading 6.5 Listening 6.5 Speaking 5.5 Writing
- GRE is not required for this program
- Three letters of recommendation
- Brief answers to specific questions about your background, experience, and academic credentials
- Go to "View Tuition Costs by Semester," and select the semester you plan to start. Graduate-level programs are divided into sections: Graduate Rates–Atlanta Campus, Study Abroad, Specialty Graduate Programs, Executive Education Programs
- Find the degree and program you are interested in and click to access the program's tuition and fees by credit hour PDF.
- In the first column, determine the number of hours (or credits) you intend to take for your first semester.
- Determine if you will pay in-state or out-of-state tuition. Learn more about the difference between in-state and out-of-state. For example, if you are an in-state resident and planning to take six credits for the Master of Architecture degree, the tuition cost will be $4,518.
- The middle section of the document lists all mandatory Institute fees. To see your total tuition plus mandatory fees, refer to the last two columns of the PDF.