School of Industrial and Systems Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology
765 Ferst Dr.
Atlanta, GA 30332-0205
- Master's, Supply Chain Engineering (MS SCE)
Areas of Research
Fields of Specialization
- Institute Code: 5248
- Minimum Score Required:
- Paper-based: 577
- Internet-based: 90, with minimum section scores of 19
- Institute Code: R5248
- General Test: Required
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement describing any relevant work experience
- Go to "View Tuition Costs by Semester," and select the semester you plan to start. Graduate-level programs are divided into sections: Graduate Rates–Atlanta Campus, Study Abroad, Specialty Graduate Programs, Executive Education Programs
- Find the degree and program you are interested in and click to access the program's tuition and fees by credit hour PDF.
- In the first column, determine the number of hours (or credits) you intend to take for your first semester.
- Determine if you will pay in-state or out-of-state tuition. Learn more about the difference between in-state and out-of-state. For example, if you are an in-state resident and planning to take six credits for the Master of Architecture degree, the tuition cost will be $4,518.
- The middle section of the document lists all mandatory Institute fees. To see your total tuition plus mandatory fees, refer to the last two columns of the PDF.