Subhro Guhathakurta, Director
College of Design
Georgia Institute of Technology
245 Fourth St. NW, ARCH E Room 204
Atlanta, GA 30332-0155
- Funding: January 15th
- Final: February 15
- Master's, Urban Analytics
Urban Analytics is an interdisciplinary program administered by the School of City and Regional Planning, in partnership with:
IELTS Academic Requirements
- ≥ 7.5
- Minimum band score for for Reading, Listening, and Speaking is 6.5
- Minimum band score for Writing is 5.5
- Institute Code: 5248
- Department Code: Not Required
- Minimum Score Required:
- Internet-Based: 100 with minimum section scores of 20
- Recommended Scores:
- 150 for Verbal Reasoning
- 150 for Quantitative Reasoning
- 4.0 for Analytical Writing
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Supplemental Essays
- Go to "View Tuition Costs by Semester," and select the semester you plan to start. Graduate-level programs are divided into sections: Graduate Rates–Atlanta Campus, Study Abroad, Specialty Graduate Programs, Executive Education Programs
- Find the degree and program you are interested in and click to access the program's tuition and fees by credit hour PDF.
- In the first column, determine the number of hours (or credits) you intend to take for your first semester.
- Determine if you will pay in-state or out-of-state tuition. Learn more about the difference between in-state and out-of-state. For example, if you are an in-state resident and planning to take six credits for the Master of Architecture degree, the tuition cost will be $4,518.
- The middle section of the document lists all mandatory Institute fees. To see your total tuition plus mandatory fees, refer to the last two columns of the PDF.
Applicants may choose to enter the program through one of the four participating schools by selecting the appropriate program on the application. The program selections are as followings:
- Urban Analytics (City Planning)
- Urban Analytics (Computational Science & Engineering)
- Urban Analytics (Industrial & Systems Engineering)
- Urban Analytics (Interactive Computing)