- Sign up for program updates
- Download program brochure
- Ask a question
- Standard Deadline: March 1
- Final Deadline: May 1
- Professional Master's in Applied Systems Engineering (Distance Learning)
- Institute Code: 5248
- Department Code: Not required
- Minimum score required:
- TOEFL iBT ≥ 100 overall (with each section also scoring 20 or higher)
- Optional, not required
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Professional Resume
- Go to "View Tuition Costs by Semester," and select the semester you plan to start. Graduate-level programs are divided into sections: Graduate Rates–Atlanta Campus, Study Abroad, Specialty Graduate Programs, Executive Education Programs
- Find the degree and program you are interested in and click to access the program's tuition and fees by credit hour PDF.
- In the first column, determine the number of hours (or credits) you intend to take for your first semester.
- Determine if you will pay in-state or out-of-state tuition. Learn more about the difference between in-state and out-of-state. For example, if you are an in-state resident and planning to take six credits for the Master of Architecture degree, the tuition cost will be $4,518.
- The middle section of the document lists all mandatory Institute fees. To see your total tuition plus mandatory fees, refer to the last two columns of the PDF.