School of Building Construction
College of Design
Georgia Institute of Technology
280 Ferst Drive
Atlanta, GA 30332-0680
- Ph.D. in Building Construction
Areas of Research
- Program Management
- Construction Management
- Institute Code: 5248
- Department Code: 12
- Minimum Score Required:
- Paper-based: 600
- Internet-based: 100, with minimum section scores of 19
Only the GRE is accepted.
- Institute Code: R5248
- Department Code: 4401
- General Test: Required
Essay (included on the application)
- Explain your professional/personal post-baccalaureate experience in building construction.
- Describe how your academic or professional background will support you as you pursue a master’s degree.
Letters of Recommendation
- Three letters of recommendation
A master's degree in one of the following fields from an accredited institution:
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Landscape Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Facility Management
- Go to "View Tuition Costs by Semester," and select the semester you plan to start. Graduate-level programs are divided into sections: Graduate Rates–Atlanta Campus, Study Abroad, Specialty Graduate Programs, Executive Education Programs
- Find the degree and program you are interested in and click to access the program's tuition and fees by credit hour PDF.
- In the first column, determine the number of hours (or credits) you intend to take for your first semester.
- Determine if you will pay in-state or out-of-state tuition. Learn more about the difference between in-state and out-of-state. For example, if you are an in-state resident and planning to take six credits for the Master of Architecture degree, the tuition cost will be $4,518.
- The middle section of the document lists all mandatory Institute fees. To see your total tuition plus mandatory fees, refer to the last two columns of the PDF.