- Sign up for program updates
- Download program brochure
- Ask a question
- Standard Deadline: March 1
- Final Deadline: May 1
- Professional Master's in Manufacturing Leadership
- Institute Code: 5248
- Minimum Score Required:
- Paper-based: 577
- Internet-base: 90, with minimum section scores of 19
- Not required
Requirements for admission to the PMML program are based on a student's professional experience, prior education, and the capabilities that he or she can bring to the classroom. For specific information on admission requirements, please visit the PMML website.
The PMML program is delivered in a hybrid format so that working professionals can continue their careers without interruption. It is delivered through a combination of online learning, live web conferencing, and three visits to campus over the duration of the two-year program.
- Go to "View Tuition Costs by Semester," and select the semester you plan to start. Graduate-level programs are divided into sections: Graduate Rates–Atlanta Campus, Study Abroad, Specialty Graduate Programs, Executive Education Programs
- Find the degree and program you are interested in and click to access the program's tuition and fees by credit hour PDF.
- In the first column, determine the number of hours (or credits) you intend to take for your first semester.
- Determine if you will pay in-state or out-of-state tuition. Learn more about the difference between in-state and out-of-state. For example, if you are an in-state resident and planning to take six credits for the Master of Architecture degree, the tuition cost will be $4,518.
- The middle section of the document lists all mandatory Institute fees. To see your total tuition plus mandatory fees, refer to the last two columns of the PDF.