Jerome Pondexter II
School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology
790 Atlantic Dr.
Atlanta, GA 30332-0355
- BS/MS: December 1
- M.S.: December 1
- Ph.D.: December 1
- BS/MS: August 1
- M.S.: August 1
- Ph.D.: August 1
Areas of Research
- Construction Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geosystems Engineering
- Structural Engineering Mechanics and Materials
- Transportation Systems Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Ocean Science and Engineering
- Institute Code: 5248
- Department Code: 65
- Minimum Score Required:
- Paper-based: 577
- Internet-based: 90, with minimum section scores of 19
IELTS Academic Requirements
- ≥ 7 (minimum band score for Reading, Listening, and Speaking is 6.5; minimum band score for Writing is 5.5)
- Not required
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Go to "View Tuition Costs by Semester," and select the semester you plan to start. Graduate-level programs are divided into sections: Graduate Rates–Atlanta Campus, Study Abroad, Specialty Graduate Programs, Executive Education Programs
- Find the degree and program you are interested in and click to access the program's tuition and fees by credit hour PDF.
- In the first column, determine the number of hours (or credits) you intend to take for your first semester.
- Determine if you will pay in-state or out-of-state tuition. Learn more about the difference between in-state and out-of-state. For example, if you are an in-state resident and planning to take six credits for the Master of Architecture degree, the tuition cost will be $4,518.
- The middle section of the document lists all mandatory Institute fees. To see your total tuition plus mandatory fees, refer to the last two columns of the PDF.