Georgia Institute of Technology
Petit Institute, Admin Rm 1103
315 Ferst Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30332
Admittance terms and admission deadlines vary based on home program.
Students can enroll in the Interdisciplinary Bioengineering Graduate Program by selecting a home school from the participating list below. We recommend choosing the home school most similar to your academic background. Click on the following links for more information:
General requirements are listed below, however requirements may vary based on choice of home school.
IELTS Academic Requirements
- Scores submitted to Georgia Institute of Technology, "Graduate"
- Minimum Score Required: ≥ 7
- Minimum band score for Reading, Listening, and Speaking is 6.5
- Minimum band score for Writing is 5.5
- Institute Code: 5248
- Department Code: Not required
- Minimum Score Required:
- Internet-based: 90, with minimum section scores of 19
- Institute Code: R5248
- Department Code: 1502
- General Test: Check with desired home school for requirements
- Minimum Score required: Check with desired home school for requirements
Application requirements vary based on selected home school.
- Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3.3 GPA for Master's and Ph.D. programs