Biomedical Innovation and Development
BME Academic Office
313 Ferst Drive
Atlanta, GA 30332
Master's, Biomedical Innovation and Development (MBID)
Unlike other Biomedical Engineering programs, this unique professional master’s program is not a research program. Your course of study will combine biomedical engineering, hands-on product design, development, and commercialization.
Working with practicing healthcare and biomedical professionals, you and your team will be challenged to create new solutions addressing unmet clinical needs in diagnosis, treatment, surgery, hospital care, patient rehabilitation, or home healthcare environments.
IELTS Academic Requirements
- Overall score of ≥ 7 (minimum band score for Reading, Listening, and Speaking is 6.5; minimum band score for Writing is 5.5)
- Institute Code: 5248
- Department Code: 69
- Minimum Score Required:
- Internet-based: 100, with minimum section scores of 19
- Not required for this program
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Intent
- Go to "View Tuition Costs by Semester," and select the semester you plan to start. Graduate-level programs are divided into sections: Graduate Rates–Atlanta Campus, Study Abroad, Specialty Graduate Programs, Executive Education Programs
- Find the degree and program you are interested in and click to access the program's tuition and fees by credit hour PDF.
- In the first column, determine the number of hours (or credits) you intend to take for your first semester.
- Determine if you will pay in-state or out-of-state tuition. Learn more about the difference between in-state and out-of-state. For example, if you are an in-state resident and planning to take six credits for the Master of Architecture degree, the tuition cost will be $4,518.
- The middle section of the document lists all mandatory Institute fees. To see your total tuition plus mandatory fees, refer to the last two columns of the PDF.