MBA Program Office
Scheller College of Business
Georgia Institute of Technology
800 West Peachtree St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30308-0520
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Please visit our curriculum page for more information.
GMAT, GRE or EA Scores
Any applicant may submit a valid GMAT or GRE score to be considered for admission. Applicants with a minimum of five years of full-time professional work experience may submit an Executive Assessment (EA) score to be considered. Scores are valid for five years and we accept your highest overall score. You also have the option of applying without a test score. Learn more by visiting our Test-Optional FAQs.
Use the following codes to submit scores directly to Georgia Tech:
- GMAT: HWK-54-44
- GRE: R5248
English Proficiency Scores (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Institute Code: 5248
- Department Code: 02
- Minimum Score Required: 95 on the internet-based test (iBT).
- Have scores sent to Georgia Institute of Technology, "Graduate"
- Minimum Score Required: ≥7
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- 3 Required Essays (part of the online application)
- Resume demonstrating post-graduate work experience