- M.S. Industrial & Systems Engineering: January 15
- M.S. Mathematics: December 15
- Master's, Statistics
A joint masters program in Statistics is offered by the College of Engineering and the College of Sciences. Students must select a home school from one of the following disciplines:
For additional information about applying to the Statistics program through one of these schools, please click on your choice from the list above. The School of Industrial and Systems Engineering has a Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering that includes a specialization in statistics.
- Go to "View Tuition Costs by Semester," and select the semester you plan to start. Graduate-level programs are divided into sections: Graduate Rates–Atlanta Campus, Study Abroad, Specialty Graduate Programs, Executive Education Programs
- Find the degree and program you are interested in and click to access the program's tuition and fees by credit hour PDF.
- In the first column, determine the number of hours (or credits) you intend to take for your first semester.
- Determine if you will pay in-state or out-of-state tuition. Learn more about the difference between in-state and out-of-state. For example, if you are an in-state resident and planning to take six credits for the Master of Architecture degree, the tuition cost will be $4,518.
- The middle section of the document lists all mandatory Institute fees. To see your total tuition plus mandatory fees, refer to the last two columns of the PDF.