Industrial Design Program
College of Design
Georgia Institute of Technology
247 Fourth Street, Room 251
Atlanta, GA 30332-0155
- M.S.: January 15
- Ph.D.: December 31
- Institute Code: 5248
- Department Code: 12
- Minimum Score Required:
- Paper-based: 600
- Internet-based: 100, with minimum section scores of 19
- Institute Code: R5248
- Department Code: 2407
- General Test: Optional
- Go to "View Tuition Costs by Semester," and select the semester you plan to start. Graduate-level programs are divided into sections: Graduate Rates–Atlanta Campus, Study Abroad, Specialty Graduate Programs, Executive Education Programs
- Find the degree and program you are interested in and click to access the program's tuition and fees by credit hour PDF.
- In the first column, determine the number of hours (or credits) you intend to take for your first semester.
- Determine if you will pay in-state or out-of-state tuition. Learn more about the difference between in-state and out-of-state. For example, if you are an in-state resident and planning to take six credits for the Master of Architecture degree, the tuition cost will be $4,518.
- The middle section of the document lists all mandatory Institute fees. To see your total tuition plus mandatory fees, refer to the last two columns of the PDF.
- Complete the online application.
- Portfolio: Electronically uploaded PDF format.
- Instructions to follow after submission of application. HCI applicants will need to provide a URL to an online portfolio as a part of the online application.