Georgia Tech's Graduate Thesis Office requires graduate students and programs to use DocuSign for all thesis and dissertation forms. You can find tips on how to use DocuSign and all of the forms you will need for the thesis/dissertation process on this page.
- Go to http://esignature.gatech.edu to understand how DocuSign works and to login. Be sure to read steps 1-5 before you begin.
- You can check out the step-by-step guide on How to Submit a DocuSign Form.
- Forms must be initiated by a student, not staff or faculty.
- A form must be completed in full for Graduate Studies to finalize.
- You must complete all forms related to your degree progress in order to be finalized by Graduate Studies.
- For a full list of required documents for thesis submission go to the Thesis Submission Checklist.
- For more information and questions, please contact Graduate Studies at email@example.com.
- Be sure to check the thesis and dissertation forms deadlines
Forms for Master's and Doctoral Students
- Thesis/Dissertation Announcement Example
- Request for Withholding of Thesis/Dissertation (DocuSign)
- Letters of Completion located on the Office of the Registrar's website
- SMARTech Repository Agreement (DocuSign)
- Redaction/Thesis Page Substitution Form (PDF)
- Thesis Errata Request (PDF)
Forms for Master's Students
Forms for Doctoral Students
- Request for Admission to Ph.D. Candidacy (DocuSign)
- Certificate of Thesis Approval (DocuSign)
- Survey of Earned Doctorate Form (writable PDF)
- Purpose and Use of the Survey (PDF)
- Confidentiality of Survey Data (PDF)
- Doctoral Minor Form (DocuSign)
- Dissertation Abstract (example)