Georgia Tech's Graduate Thesis Office requires graduate students and programs to use DocuSign for all thesis and dissertation forms. You can find tips on how to use DocuSign and all of the forms you will need for the thesis/dissertation process on this page.
Tips on Form Submission and DocuSign
- Go to esignature.gatech.edu to understand how DocuSign works and to login. Be sure to read steps 1-5 before you begin.
- You can check out the step-by-step guide on How to Use DocuSign for Thesis and Dissertation Forms (PDF).
- Forms must be initiated by a student, not staff or faculty.
- A form must be completed in full for Graduate Education to finalize.
- You must complete all forms related to your degree progress in order to be finalized by Graduate Education.
- For a full list of required documents for thesis submission go to the Thesis Submission Checklist (PDF).
- Be sure to check the thesis and dissertation form deadlines.
For more information and questions, please contact Graduate Education at email@example.com.