Nov 9, 2021 | Atlanta, GA
Are you planning to intern this spring? All master's and Ph.D. students are encouraged to undertake internships as a part of their academic experience at Georgia Tech. For international students, the deadline to register your spring internship is Jan. 7. For U.S. citizens and permanent residents, the deadline is Jan. 14. Here are additional details you need to know:
Benefits of Registering Your Internship
- Internship audit hours are tuition-free and are recorded on your official transcript.
- You maintain active student status during your work terms (required for international students).
- Your earnings will not affect your FAFSA Financial Aid status.
- Career advisors can provide support during your work term.
Spring Work Term Requirements
- Length of Work Term: Ten weeks (this is only for spring 2022, due to changes in the job market caused by Covid-19)
- Earliest Start Date: Dec. 20, 2021
- Latest End Date: May 6, 2022
- Students who are graduating must end employment on April 29, 2022.
For more information on Graduate Internship Program requirements and how to apply, click here.