with Enrollment Waiver
|Initial Format Check||Thesis/Required Forms Due|
|Summer 2019||May 17, 2019 at 3 p.m.||July 19, 2019||
Ph.D.: July 26, 2019 at noon
|Aug. 23, 2019 at 3 p.m.||Nov. 1, 2019||
Ph.D.: Nov. 8, 2019 at noon
|Spring 2020||Jan. 10, 2020 at 3 p.m.||Mar. 20, 2020||
Ph.D.: March 27, 2020 at noon
|May 15, 2020 at 3 p.m.||July 17, 2020||
Ph.D.: July 24, 2020 at noon
|Aug. 21, 2020 at 3 p.m.||October 30, 2020||
Ph.D.: Nov. 6, 2020 at noon
All dates subject to change
* Applies only to students who want to submit a thesis and enrollment waiver at the same time.
Please note that thesis deadlines are firm, and if you don't submit yours by the deadline, your graduation may be delayed. Here are a few things to keep in mind when it comes to submitting theses or dissertations:
- Ensure that your document conforms to the requirements set forth in the Manual for Graduate Theses. All forms that must be submitted with your thesis/dissertation are available here.
- Check your department's deadline, as they are sometimes earlier than the deadlines listed above.
- Submit your dissertation oral exam announcements to your school/department at least 10 working days prior to the presentation date.
- Bring a copy of your thesis/dissertation to the Office of Graduate Studies, or email a PDF of it to email@example.com to have the format checked. (Only final copies of documents should be submitted to the electronic thesis and dissertations website.)
- Confirm that you home department will send the following documents to the Office of Graduate Studies for final approval:
* Request for Admission to Ph.D. Candidacy (submit upon completion of departmental requirement)
* Request for Approval of Minor
* Request for Approval of Master's Thesis Topic
For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404.894.1610.