To maintain compliance with OFAC regulations, Georgia Tech requires additional information from applicants to campuses where there is no visa issued that would serve as license:
- Applicants identified as citizens of OFAC sanctioned countries
- Applicants with permanent or mailing addresses in OFAC sanctioned areas
- Verification of current citizenship status
If you are offered admission:
- Before you can register each semester, you will have to certify to the program that you are not ordinarily resident in an OFAC restricted region, nor planning to return there.
- Payment can’t be made from restricted regions or other sanctioned entities.
- You will not temporarily reside or access GT/program material from a restricted area during the semester.