My parents moved away from Georgia but I have been continuously enrolled as an in-state student at Georgia Tech or another University System of Georgia institution. Can I keep my in-state tuition classification?



-     Yes, pursuant to Policy for Dependent students. You may be asked to provide documentation to prove your eligibility.


Have a question