I am from Georgia, but I attended an undergraduate college/university outside of Georgia and paid out-of-state tuition. Am I eligible for in-state tuition?

It is possible. You may be asked to submit a document such as proof of out-of-state tuition status from the other college/university. This can include a recent out-of-state tuition bill, a letter from their Registrar’s Office, etc.


Have a question