I recently attended Georgia Tech as an in-state undergrad student. Do I need to provide anything?

If you attended Georgia Tech within the last 12 months and you were previously classified as an in-state student, you may retain your in-state status pursuant to Policy . Usually, only your Georgia driver’s license or state-issued ID card is needed.

Have a question