Graduate Education header Georgia Tech Graduate Education

I had my transcripts/degree documents analyzed by an evaluation service. Can I submit the forms they provided?

If you completed your education outside the United States, we highly recommend using the services of International Education Evaluations, Educational Perspectives, or SpanTran Pathways for your credential evaluations. You also have the option of receiving an in-house evaluation performed by Graduate Education.

Please visit for additional information.

I have a question

Graduate Education footer Telephone number Campus map Directory Employment Emergency Information Legal & Privacy Information Human Trafficking Notice Title IX/Sexual Misconduct Hazing Public Disclosures Accessibility Accountability Accreditation Georgia Tech logo