Graduate Education header Georgia Tech Graduate Education

I have been admitted. How do I submit my official academic documents?

When you receive your admission notification from the Office of Graduate Education, please use the instructions below to submit your official documents:

How to Send Documents:
1. We can accept electronic transcripts directly from the school only using secure services such as Parchment, eScrip-SAFE, National Student Clearinghouse, and Digitary. Electronic transcripts should be sent directly to Anything sent or forwarded from the student is considered unofficial.
2. You or your school can mail your official documents to Graduate Education at the address below. Please keep in mind that we do not send documents back to students.

Georgia Tech - Graduate Education
631 Cherry Street, Room 301
Atlanta, GA 30332-0321  

Acceptable Documents:  
1. Official documents in the student's possession (sealed)  
2. Official documents sent directly from the university to us  
3. Attested copies (stamped and attested by the issuing University only)  

*Photocopies are NOT acceptable
**If your school does not provide English translations of your documents, they must be translated by a professional translation service. There are many licensed translation companies available online. 

I have a question

Graduate Education footer Telephone number Campus map Directory Employment Emergency Information Legal & Privacy Information Human Trafficking Notice Title IX/Sexual Misconduct Hazing Public Disclosures Accessibility Accountability Accreditation Georgia Tech logo