I'm an International student but I attended a school in the U.S. Do I need to take the TOEFL/IELTS?

Exceptions to the English Standardized exams are available for:

Applicants who have received or will receive a degree from an accredited university in the United States. You must upload an unofficial transcript from that institution within the online admissions application. If you are offered admission, the official transcript must be received, or the TOEFL exam scores will be required to enroll.


Applicants who have attended an accredited University in the United States for at least one academic year. You must provide transcripts showing that you have taken classes for at least one academic year (two semesters or three quarters) or the TOEFL will be required to enroll.

Please visit the English Proficiency Requirements page of our website for more information.

Have a question