How do I change my name once I've submitted my application?

Once an application is submitted, the applicant cannot make changes to it. The application is a legal document and includes a statement you must sign stating that it is accurate to the best of your knowledge.

If it is necessary to request a name change, please submit a request via and attach a notarized copy of one of following:

    •  Birth certificate
•  Divorce decree
•  Marriage license
•  Court-ordered name change
•  Social security card

Have a question