Things have changed. How do I change something on the application I already submitted?

Once an application is submitted, the applicant cannot make changes to it. The application is a legal document and includes a statement you must sign stating that it is accurate to the best of your knowledge.

If it is necessary to request a name change, please submit a request via and attach a notarized copy of one of following:

    • Birth certificate
    Divorce decree
    Marriage license
    Court-ordered name change
    Social security card

The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.  If you would like to change the graduate program to which you are applying or change the term, you must submit and pay for a new application.

You are still able to upload documents after your application has been submitted by logging into your Application Status Portal. Select the document type from the drop down list under Upload Materials.  If the document type that you are uploading isn't listed (i.e., additional recommendation letter, secondary transcript), choose "Other Unlisted Upload" then browse for the appropriate file and click the Upload button.

Have a question