I am a citizen of a country where English is the sole official language of instruction. Am I exempt from submitting proof of english proficency?

Applicants who can provide proof of citizenship from an approved country are exempt from submitting proof of English proficiency.

Applicants who studied at a school where the language of instruction is English but the country in which the school is located isĀ not listed here, are required to submit acceptable standardized test scores.

Additional information can be found on our website.

Have a question