Does Georgia Tech accept any tests other than GRE and TOEFL?
Test score requirements vary by degree program. Please see the program(s) of choice in the degree programs area of this website to determine the minimum scores required by each program. It is critical to review the requirements for the program(s) to which you will apply in the Degree Programs area of our website prior to submitting your application.
GRE scores are required for most programs. Some programs, such as programs in the Scheller College of Business, may require the GMAT exam. In some cases, either GRE or GMAT scores may be submitted, and in a few programs standardized test scores may be optional.
Georgia Tech only accepts TOEFL, IELTS and the Georgia Tech Language Institute (GTLI) English Proficiency Assessment as proof of English proficiency.
Please use the information listed below to have your official test scores sent to Georgia Tech:
- GMAT Institute Code for Full-time MBA: HWK-54-37
- GMAT Institute Code for Evening MBA: HWK-54-44
- GRE Institute Code: R-5248
- TOEFL Institute Code: 5248
- IELTS has no Institute code; select "Georgia Institute of Technology" and then choose "Graduate"
- GTLI English Proficiency Assessment: results will be reported to Graduate Admissions within 2 business days from the day of the assessment