Graduate Admissions Calendar
- Graduate Program Decision Deadlines
- Fall application decisions due by May 15
- Spring application decisions due by Oct. 15
- Graduate Education Decision Release Timeline
- Decisions released every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Summer application decision release begins Dec. 1
- Fall application decision release begins Dec. 1
- Spring application decision release begins Sept. 1
- End-of-Cycle Application Clean-Up
- Ready to Read Applications without a decision 30 days prior to the start of the semester will be assigned a Deny decision by the Office of Graduate Education.
- As part of our retention policy, we complete a monthly check on all unsubmitted applications. If an unsubmitted application record was last updated more than six months prior to the date of the check, it will be deleted from Slate.
- General information regarding required application materials, the application itself, fees and fee waivers, and application review.
- International Applicants
- This page contains details specific to international applicants such as academic credentials, third party credential evaluation, and providing proof of English proficiency.
- Graduate Admissions Application
- Application for master’s, doctoral and certificate programs
- Application Fee Waivers
- This form should be used by graduate program Slate Leads when requesting an application fee waiver for students applying to a current application cycle
- Check Status (Application Status Portal)
- Lawful Presence
- Information about the USG policy regarding verification of lawful presence, documents that can be used to verify lawful presence and how to submit these documents, can be found on this page.
Test Score Resources
- GRE Admissions Resources (includes the GRE Guide to the Use of Scores)
- English Language Proficiency
See an overview of the fellowships process and information on Out-of-State Waivers and fellowship payment requests on Graduate-level Fellowships Guidance for Faculty & Staff.