For Graduate Students
- Pre-CRIDC Workshop 3: Poster Draft Workshop - Jan. 29 from 1-2 p.m., Room 447 (CommLab), Clough Commons
In this workshop, we'll break into small groups to review poster drafts. You'll be able to receive direct feedback on your poster draft from the Communication Center and other peers. Register here.
- Research Poster Competition
CRIDC 2019’s Poster Competition provides an opportunity to communicate your research and to win travel grant funding in the process. Not to mention, you’ll get the chance to network with professionals in research, industry, government, and consulting, and with your peers across all disciplines. The abstract submission window is now closed. Accepted posters have been notified and are required to submit a draft poster by February 4 at 11:59pm. Guidelines for posters and the poster draft submission form can be found here. Posters will be presented on Feb. 13, 2019, from 2:30-4:30 p.m in the atrium of the Global Learning Center in Tech Square.
- Virtual Poster Competition for Online Master's Students
This year, CRIDC will host a virtual poster competition to provide a forum for the community of online graduate students to participate. Poster themes do not have to be relevant to a specific major and can cover any scientific subject. Posters will be judged by academic and industry professionals, as well as Georgia Tech graduate students. Poster judging will begin at 8:00 a.m. ET on February 11 and will conclude on February 13 at 4:30 p.m. ET. Guidelines for posters and the poster draft submission form can be found here. Posters will be presented via Canvas during the judging period.
- VentureLab Innovation Competition
- Graduate Student Career Fair (Click on the link to RSVP so participating employers can see your resume)
An employer can participate in CRIDC in the following ways:
- Register for a career fair booth
- Become a premium sponsor (limited number available!)
- Have a representative participate in career panels
- Judge the Research Poster Competition
For Alumni and Volunteers