Grad Team, please add the content for this page and I will design, thanks.
Content to include:
- Introduction to Georgia Tech, values (link to diversity and accessibility) and mission,
- How the Office of Graduate Studies serves students and their supporters.
- How Grad serves students and their supporters. Refer to or link to useful content from News articles (e.g., “Find Out How Grad Can Help You”).
- Management of Graduate Resource and Information Network.
- If Grad oversees the Graduate Resource and Information Network, mention and link to it.
Marla Bruner, Director (What does Marla believe in, how does she see Tech?)
**** Page Starts Here / don't edit below ****
The Office of Graduate Studies
Serves students and their supporters through...how do you support students?
Monday - Friday
8am - 4pm (see location below)
From admission to orientation, curriculum requirements, and a myriad of other services, the Office of Graduate Studies is here to help you succeed throughout your time at Georgia Tech. Please let us know how we can assist you.
Here are a few Tips for Success at Tech
Learn more about how we support Diversity & Accessibility
The Office of Graduate Studies is to ensure the quality and relevance of graduate education and the academic success of our graduate students. Our office supports the more than 11,000 graduate students enrolled in nearly 100 master’s and doctoral-level degree programs offered at Tech. As a top-ranking institution in the heart of Atlanta, our students learn, work, and celebrate in a truly diverse environment with graduate students hailing from across the nation and almost 100 different countries around the world.
Georgia Institute of Technology
Savant Building, Room 318
631 Cherry Street
Atlanta, GA 30332-0321
More Contact Information
View a list of Tech Experts and how they can assist you!
You can contact us via our FAQ form.