Sep 24, 2018 | Atlanta, GA
If you’re a graduate student in the market for a fellowship, read on to find out more about upcoming opportunities.
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
Open to those in NSF-supported STEM disciplines pursuing research-based master's and Ph.D.s.
Deadline: Oct. 22-Nov. 2 (depending on subject area)
- Hertz Graduate Fellowship Award (Ph.D.s only)
Campus Hertz Foundation representative: Shannon Yee
Deadline: Oct. 24
References Due: Oct. 26
- Jefferson Science Fellowship Competition
Deadline: Oct. 31
- NASA Space Technology Research Fellowships
Deadline: Nov. 1
- GEM Fellowship (Graduate Engineering Degrees for Minorities)
Open to those in underrepresented groups (African Americans, American Indians, and Hispanic Americans) at the master's and doctoral levels in engineering and science.
Deadline: Nov. 13
- U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Science Graduate Student Research Fellowship Program
Deadline: Nov. 15 at 5 p.m.
- Postdoctoral Fellowships at Sandia Laboratories
*Jill Hruby Fellowship
*von Neumann Fellowship in Computational Science
Deadline: Between November and December (depending on fellowship)
- Environmental Defense Fund Climate Corps Fellowship
Deadline for first-round consideration: Dec. 3
Deadline for other applicants: Jan. 7
- National Physical Science Consortium; Graduate Fellowships in Science, Mathematics and Engineering
Deadline: Dec. 8
- Ford Foundation Fellowship Program
Predoctoral Fellowship Deadline: Dec. 13 at 5 p.m.
Dissertation Fellowship Deadline: Jan. 8 at 5 p.m.
- P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship
Open to women for graduate study in the United States and Canada.
Deadline: Elligibility must be established by Dec. 15
- Winter Data Science Fellowship Opportunity
Deadline: Apply for an application on the website (deadlines vary)