Join Georgia Tech’s researchers and partners from industry, government, military, and academia for Atlanta's first cybersecurity event of the season - #GTCSS17. Discover the latest nation-state cyber attribution research from Georgia Tech, meet industry leaders, mingle with emerging student talent, discuss the newest defenses, and more.
Research and demonstrations by Georgia Tech faculty and scientists
- Tactics of Nation-State Attackers
- Untangling Attribution: Why It Has Failed and How It Should Be Done
- The Globalization of Criminal Evidence and the Importance of Attribution
Keynote by Stewart Baker
Attorney, author and first Assistant Secretary for Policy at the United States Department of Homeland Security
Institute for Information Security & Privacy's Demo Day
Emerging student work from one of the nation’s Top 10 engineering and computer science graduate programs
- How to Penetrate Anonymity Networks
- Powering Insecurity: What to Do About Essential Infrastructure
- Meet & Mingle with Georgia Tech's associate directors of cybersecurity research
All attendees at this free, interactive event receive a copy of the Emerging Cyber Threats, Trends & Technologies Report by Georgia Tech.