This page lists certificates and training programs that are designed to help you enhance your professional skills and prepare for your future career. These programs generally have a set curriculum that you must finish to earn a certificate or recognition that you completed the requirements.
Academic Certificates for Graduate Students
Academic certificates will appear on your Georgia Tech transcript.
- College of Design Graduate Certificates
*Geographic Information Systems
- Ivan Allen College Graduate Certificates
*Science, Technology, and Society
- Scheller College of Business Graduate Certificates
*Management of Technology
*Engineering Entrepreneurship (for nonbusiness students)
*Technological Innovation: Generating Economic Results (TI:GER®)
Professional Development Certificates and Programs
These programs generally provide recognition that you completed the requirements, but the certificates earned will generally not show up on your Georgia Tech transcript.
- Tech-to-Teaching Certificate
- Graduate Communications Certificate
- Graduate Leadership Program
- Sam Nunn Security Program Predoctoral Fellowship
Professional Certificates Offered by Georgia Tech Professional Education
Professional Education courses and programs may require tuition paid separately from your graduate program, and completion is shown on a separate Professional Education transcript. Professional Education’s certificates include:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt
- Defense Technology
- Occupational Health and Safety, Power Systems
- Project Management
- Supply Chair and Logistics
- Full Stack Flex Web Development
Know of an opportunity that should be added to this list? Fill out the Contact Us form.